Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Team #1 Open Items: Completing the "Old Lady Puppet"

I am back from California and ready to move forward with the completion of the "Old Lady Puppet".  Our teams have been redistributed based on expertise.  I had open items on the puppet, but have not yet been able to connect with my team regarding the status of our puppet.

Open Items (Since 04/13/2011)

  • Puppet accelerometer data  must be properly included in serial feed.
  • Communication protocol between puppet & Unity must be completed.
  • Update to protocol XML file.
  • Shorten puppet main rod control by 4-5 inches.
  • Fix outstanding issues with Blushing Control.
  • Solder all wires after testing functionality of controls.
I will try to complete these items by Sunday 04/24/2011.  The reason for the tardiness was due to a death in the family and I am working hard to catch up with the other teams.



No comments:

Post a Comment